Climate of Paramaribo, Suriname Average Weather
- Paramaribo, suriname, 5°51'N, 55°10'W, 3 m (10 ft)
- Paramaribo has a tropical wet climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Af) with no dry or cold season as it is constantly moist (year-round rainfall).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Paramaribo is close to the tropical moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 27.4 degrees Celsius (81.4 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 2210 mm (87 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2542 hours.
- If Paramaribo were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: