| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Paramaribo in April is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in April is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in April is quite sopping with periodic periods of rain. A sizable 232mm (9.1in) of fluid precipitates across an average of 20 days.
- In April the skies in Paramaribo are fair having an average of an unexceptional 5:40 of bright sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:10 long and the longest day is 12:19 long with an average length of 12:14.
- There are approximately 6:27 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Paramaribo April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Paramaribo, Suriname
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Paramaribo: