| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Paramaribo in December is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In December the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in December is very slightly soggy with frequent spells of rain. Around 174mm (6.9in) of liquid tumbles during an average of 22 days.
- The heavens above Paramaribo are fair having an average of a moderate 5:46 of intense sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 11:47 long with an average length of 11:47.
- There are approximately 5:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Paramaribo December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Paramaribo, Suriname
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Paramaribo: