| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Paramaribo in February is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in February is a little damp with rain at intervals. Some 150mm (5.9in) of water is deposited during an average of 18 days.
- The blue above Paramaribo is slightly fair having on balance an unexceptional 5:23 of resplendent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:52 long and the longest day is 11:59 long with an average length of 11:55.
- There are approximately 6:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Paramaribo February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Paramaribo, Suriname
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Paramaribo: