| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Paramaribo in January is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In January there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in January is wettish with frequent spells of rain. Around 193mm (7.6in) of liquid is transfered across on average 22 days.
- The heavens above Paramaribo are fair having an average of an unexceptional 5:32 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:47 long and the longest day is 11:51 long with an average length of 11:49.
- There are approximately 6:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Paramaribo January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Paramaribo, Suriname
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Paramaribo: