| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Paramaribo in June is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In June the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in June is reasonablytly soggy with rain recurrently. A substantial 303mm (11.9in) of liquid is released during on average 27 days.
- The heavens above Paramaribo are reasonably fine with an average of a moderate 6:05 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:25 long and the longest day is 12:27 long with an average length of 12:27.
- There are approximately 6:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Paramaribo June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Paramaribo, Suriname
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Paramaribo: