| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Paramaribo in May is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in May is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in May is fairly wet with incessant rain. A substantial 321mm (12.6in) of liquid precipitates during on average 26 days.
- In May the heavens above Paramaribo are slightly fair with an average of an unexceptional 5:25 of magnificent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:19 long and the longest day is 12:25 long with an average length of 12:22.
- There are approximately 6:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Paramaribo May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Paramaribo, Suriname
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Paramaribo: