| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Paramaribo in November is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly parched with rain once in a while. Circa 109mm (4.3in) of liquid falls across an average of 15 days.
- In November the heavens above Paramaribo are a little sunny with on balance a welcome 7:21 of brilliant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 11:54 long with an average length of 11:50.
- There are approximately 4:22 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 62.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 37.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Paramaribo November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Paramaribo, Suriname
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Paramaribo: