| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Paramaribo in October is very hot at 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish with rain occasionally. Just 87mm (3.4in) of fluid tumbles during on average 12 days.
- The blue above Paramaribo is sunny with on average a sizable 9:05 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:54 long and the longest day is 12:03 long with an average length of 11:58.
- There are approximately 2:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 76.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 23.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Paramaribo October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Paramaribo, Suriname
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Paramaribo: