Vs > Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo
Paramaribo vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Climate & Distance Between
Paramaribo vs Pamplemousses, Mauritius
Paramaribo vs Santa Cruz, Flores, Azores
Paramaribo vs Chakhcharan, Afghanistan
Paramaribo vs Batouri, Cameroon
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Bougoun, Mali
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Choluteca, Honduras
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Banjul, Gambia
Phuket (airport) vs New Plymouth
Ruoqiang vs Clinton Point, Nt
Erlian vs Rio San Juan
Mutsu vs Ivano-Frankovsk
- The distance between Paramaribo, Suriname and Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo, Russia is approximately 10,637 km or 6,610 mi.
- To reach Paramaribo in this distance one would set out from Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo bearing 339.5° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Paramaribo bearing 184.3° or S .
- Paramaribo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo has a tundra climate (ET).
- Paramaribo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 42.7 °C (76.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 27.8 °C (50°F) less in Paramaribo. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1963.3 mm (77.3 in) more which is equivalent to 1963.3 l/m² (48.18 US gal/ft²) or 19,633,000 l/ha (2,098,898 US gal/ac) more. About 9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 62° higher in Paramaribo than in Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Paramaribo relative to Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Paramaribo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Paramaribo vs Ngaoundere, Cameroon
Paramaribo vs Dublin, Tx, Usa
Paramaribo vs Kem, Russia
Paramaribo vs Norton, Ks, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Tofino, Bc, Canada
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Chipata, Zambia
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Valentia, Ireland
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Steamboat Springs, Co, Usa
Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv vs Taunggyi
Amritsar vs Innsbruck
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs Motueka
Healdsburg, Ca vs Tara
Paramaribo vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Paramaribo
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo