Vs > Cita/ Kadala
Paramaribo vs Cita/ Kadala Climate & Distance Between
Paramaribo vs Narsarsuaq, Greenland
Paramaribo vs Formosa, Argentina
Paramaribo vs Lancaster, Wi, Usa
Paramaribo vs Sumoto, Japan
Cita/ Kadala vs Tbilisi, Georgia
Cita/ Kadala vs Rosslare, Wexford, Ireland
Cita/ Kadala vs Newberry, Sc, Usa
Cita/ Kadala vs Innsbruck, Austria
Potsdam vs Kafironda
Elista vs Port Arthur, Tx
Winthrop College, Sc vs Save
Bucyrus, Oh vs Fort Mcmurray, Alberta
- The distance between Paramaribo, Suriname and Cita/ Kadala, Russia is approximately 13,484 km or 8,379 mi.
- To reach Paramaribo in this distance one would set out from Cita/ Kadala bearing 346.8° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Paramaribo bearing 188.1° or S .
- Paramaribo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Cita/ Kadala has a boreal subarctic climate with dry winters (Dwc).
- Paramaribo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Cita/ Kadala is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 30 °C (54°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 40.7 °C (73.3°F) less in Paramaribo. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1867.5 mm (73.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1867.5 l/m² (45.83 US gal/ft²) or 18,675,000 l/ha (1,996,481 US gal/ac) more. About 6 4/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 36.5° higher in Paramaribo than in Cita/ Kadala.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Paramaribo relative to Cita/ Kadala. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cita/ Kadala vs Paramaribo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Paramaribo vs Hakodate, Japan
Paramaribo vs Hun, Libya
Paramaribo vs Red Deer, Ab, Canada
Paramaribo vs Svalbard Lufthavn, Norway
Cita/ Kadala vs Amsterdam, Netherlands
Cita/ Kadala vs Quetta, Pakistan
Cita/ Kadala vs Ibiza, Spain
Cita/ Kadala vs Orenburg, Russia
Camaguey vs Porto-Alegre
Palma De Mallorca, Majorca vs Acapulco
Ny-Alesund vs Sioux Lookout, On
Ituacu vs Lencois
Paramaribo vs Cita/ Kadala Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Paramaribo
Climate Guides for Locations near Cita/ Kadala