Vs > Gerona, Costa Brava
Paramaribo vs Gerona, Costa Brava Climate & Distance Between
Paramaribo vs Athens, Ga, Usa
Paramaribo vs Gioia Del Colle, Italy
Paramaribo vs Miskolc, Hungary
Paramaribo vs Ueno, Japan
Gerona, Costa Brava vs Liepaja, Latvia
Gerona, Costa Brava vs Sioux Lookout, On, Canada
Gerona, Costa Brava vs Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Gerona, Costa Brava vs Mangareva, Gambier Islands, French Polynesia
Fort Dodge, Ia vs Ithaca, Ny
Cocobeach vs Zacatecas
Okinoerabu vs Bangalore
San Juan Bautista, Robinson Crusoe Island vs Douglas, Isle Of Man
- The distance between Paramaribo, Suriname and Gerona, Costa Brava, Spain is approximately 6,954 km or 4,321 mi.
- To reach Paramaribo in this distance one would set out from Gerona, Costa Brava bearing 251.8° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Paramaribo bearing 225.3° or SW .
- Paramaribo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Gerona, Costa Brava has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Paramaribo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Gerona, Costa Brava is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 13.1 °C (23.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 13.2 °C (23.8°F) less in Paramaribo. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1463.9 mm (57.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1463.9 l/m² (35.93 US gal/ft²) or 14,639,000 l/ha (1,565,006 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.3° higher in Paramaribo than in Gerona, Costa Brava.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Paramaribo relative to Gerona, Costa Brava. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Gerona, Costa Brava vs Paramaribo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Paramaribo vs Asosan, Japan
Paramaribo vs Sal, Cape Verde
Paramaribo vs Studsgård, Denmark
Paramaribo vs Torres, Brazil
Gerona, Costa Brava vs Isoka, Zambia
Gerona, Costa Brava vs Maimana, Afghanistan
Gerona, Costa Brava vs Mazatlan, Mexico
Gerona, Costa Brava vs Mkambo, Gabon
Turin, Piedmont vs Catania, Sicily
East Tawas, Mi vs Vicenza
Lubbock, Texas vs Piteå
Milagro vs Albuquerque, New Mexico
Paramaribo vs Gerona, Costa Brava Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Paramaribo
Climate Guides for Locations near Gerona/ Costa Brava
- Bordeaux, France - 428.1 kms (266 miles) NW
- Gourdon, France - 334.8 kms (208 miles) NNW
- Toulouse, France - 221.1 kms (137.4 miles) NNW
- Biarritz, France - 391.4 kms (243.2 miles) WNW
- San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain - 422.5 kms (262.5 miles) WNW
- Les Escaldes, Andorra - 121.7 kms (75.7 miles) WNW
- Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain - 424 kms (263.5 miles) W
- Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain - 313.9 kms (195.1 miles) W
- Barcelona, Spain - 89.8 kms (55.8 miles) SW
- Tortosa, Spain - 225.1 kms (139.9 miles) WSW
- Palma De Mallorca, Majorca, Spain - 261.4 kms (162.4 miles) S
- Valencia, Spain - 383.6 kms (238.3 miles) SW
- Ibiza, Spain - 357.1 kms (221.9 miles) SSW