Vs > King George Island, South Shetland Islands
Paramaribo vs King George Island, South Shetland Islands Climate & Distance Between
Paramaribo vs Chumphon, Thailand
Paramaribo vs Natchez, Ms, Usa
Paramaribo vs Paris, France
Paramaribo vs Florianopolis, Brazil
King George Island, South Shetland Islands vs Kufra, Libya
King George Island, South Shetland Islands vs Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada
King George Island, South Shetland Islands vs Gisborne, Manutuke, New Zealand
King George Island, South Shetland Islands vs Majis, Oman
Red Deer, Ab vs Blenheim
Portland, Oregon vs Burlington, Vt
Khon Kaen vs Napier, Hawkes Bay
Jokkmokk vs Ipameri
- The distance between Paramaribo, Suriname and King George Island, South Shetland Islands, Antarctica is approximately 7,572 km or 4,705 mi.
- To reach Paramaribo in this distance one would set out from King George Island, South Shetland Islands bearing 4.1° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Paramaribo bearing 1.9° or N .
- Paramaribo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas King George Island, South Shetland Islands has a tundra climate (ET).
- The annual mean temperature is 29.7 °C (53.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.3 °C (9.5°F) less in Paramaribo. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1412.8 mm (55.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1412.8 l/m² (34.67 US gal/ft²) or 14,128,000 l/ha (1,510,377 US gal/ac) more. About 2 7/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 47.2° higher in Paramaribo than in King George Island, South Shetland Islands.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Paramaribo vs Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa
Paramaribo vs Villarrica, Paraguay
Paramaribo vs Asmara, Eritrea
Paramaribo vs Hailar, China
King George Island, South Shetland Islands vs Christchurch, Bromley, New Zealand
King George Island, South Shetland Islands vs Fort Wayne, Indiana, Usa
King George Island, South Shetland Islands vs Base Antartica Arturo P, Antarctica
King George Island, South Shetland Islands vs Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia
Missoula, Mt vs Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa
Mcleansboro, Il vs Toker
Dawson Creek, Bc vs Loup City, Ne
Pamplemousses vs Lower Hutt, Gracefield
Paramaribo vs King George Island, South Shetland Islands Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Paramaribo
Climate Guides for Locations near C.M.A. Pdte. Eduardo Fr
- Sarmiento, Argentina - 1956.6 kms (1215.8 miles) NNW
- Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina - 1902.9 kms (1182.5 miles) NNW
- Balmaceda Puerto, Chile - 1982.1 kms (1231.7 miles) NNW
- Chico, Chile - 1912.2 kms (1188.3 miles) NNW
- Puerto Deseado, Argentina - 1664.4 kms (1034.2 miles) NNW
- Lago Argentino, Argentina - 1549.9 kms (963.1 miles) NW
- Rio Gallegos, Argentina - 1327.4 kms (824.9 miles) NNW
- Punta Arenas, Chile - 1237.5 kms (769 miles) NW
- Ushuaia, Argentina - 981.9 kms (610.1 miles) NW
- Isla Diego Ramirez, Chile - 840 kms (522 miles) NW
- Base Antartica Arturo P, Antarctica - 50.5 kms (31.4 miles) SW