Vs > Lake Coleridge
Paramaribo vs Lake Coleridge Climate & Distance Between
Paramaribo vs Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada
Paramaribo vs Ottawa (airport), Canada
Paramaribo vs Campobasso, Italy
Paramaribo vs Oujoa, Morocco
Lake Coleridge vs Balboa, Panama City, Panama
Lake Coleridge vs Assab, Eritrea
Lake Coleridge vs Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia
Lake Coleridge vs Hays, Ks, Usa
Waikaremoana Onepoto vs Lynn Lake, Manitoba
Arroyo Barril vs Guaira
Sunnyside, Wa vs Dezful
Indianapolis, Indiana vs Posse
- The distance between Paramaribo, Suriname and Lake Coleridge, New Zealand is approximately 13,842 km or 8,601 mi.
- To reach Paramaribo in this distance one would set out from Lake Coleridge bearing 118.6° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Paramaribo bearing 39.9° or NE .
- Paramaribo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Lake Coleridge has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Paramaribo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Lake Coleridge is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 16.9 °C (30.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.5 °C (15.3°F) less in Paramaribo. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1385.6 mm (54.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1385.6 l/m² (34.01 US gal/ft²) or 13,856,000 l/ha (1,481,298 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.4° higher in Paramaribo than in Lake Coleridge.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Paramaribo relative to Lake Coleridge. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lake Coleridge vs Paramaribo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Paramaribo vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
Paramaribo vs Canakkale, Turkey
Paramaribo vs Bordeaux, France
Paramaribo vs Aleppo, Syria
Lake Coleridge vs Houghton Lake, Mi, Usa
Lake Coleridge vs Uliastai, Mongolia
Lake Coleridge vs Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
Lake Coleridge vs Wiarton, On, Canada
Fichtelberg vs Afyon
La Rioja vs Rimini, Emilia Romagna
Chunchon vs Lusaka Int.
Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa vs Accra
Paramaribo vs Lake Coleridge Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Paramaribo
Climate Guides for Locations near Lake Coleridge