Vs > Levin Maf
Paramaribo vs Levin Maf Climate & Distance Between
Paramaribo vs Lincoln, New Zealand
Paramaribo vs Dezful, Iran
Paramaribo vs Big Trout Lake, On, Canada
Paramaribo vs Fayette, Ia, Usa
Levin Maf vs Caetite, Brazil
Levin Maf vs Redlands, Ca, Usa
Levin Maf vs Nizneangarsk, Russia
Levin Maf vs Cajamarca, Peru
Deer Lake, Nf vs Moanda
Maseru vs Tuktoyaktuk, NT
Petrolina vs El Oued ( Guemmar )
Bhamaw vs C. Itapemirim
- The distance between Paramaribo, Suriname and Levin Maf, New Zealand is approximately 13,696 km or 8,511 mi.
- To reach Paramaribo in this distance one would set out from Levin Maf bearing 113.6° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Paramaribo bearing 44.3° or NE .
- Paramaribo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Levin Maf has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Paramaribo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Levin Maf is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 14.3 °C (25.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.1 °C (11°F) less in Paramaribo. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1107.6 mm (43.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1107.6 l/m² (27.18 US gal/ft²) or 11,076,000 l/ha (1,184,098 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.7° higher in Paramaribo than in Levin Maf.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Paramaribo relative to Levin Maf. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Levin Maf vs Paramaribo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -7 (0)
|| -7 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Paramaribo vs Fukuyama, Japan
Paramaribo vs Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Paramaribo vs Direction Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands, Australia
Paramaribo vs Ivdel’, Russia
Levin Maf vs Sakata, Japan
Levin Maf vs Nagpur/ Sonegaon, India
Levin Maf vs Manitowoc, Wi, Usa
Levin Maf vs Umm Benin, Sudan
Jaskul, Kalmykia vs Hoyvík/ Tórshavn
Fort Dodge, Ia vs Aberdeen, Sd
Marquette, Michigan vs Oymyakon
Bergen - Florida vs Montreux
Paramaribo vs Levin Maf Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Paramaribo
Climate Guides for Locations near Levin Maf