Vs > Mokau, Mohakatino Stn
Paramaribo vs Mokau, Mohakatino Stn Climate & Distance Between
Paramaribo vs Ashland, Wi, Usa
Paramaribo vs Seymour, In, Usa
Paramaribo vs Mcconnelsville, Oh, Usa
Paramaribo vs Guatemala City, Guatemala
Mokau, Mohakatino Stn vs Famagusta, Cyprus
Mokau, Mohakatino Stn vs Odessa, Ukraine
Mokau, Mohakatino Stn vs Lisbon, Portugal
Mokau, Mohakatino Stn vs Cambridge, Md, Usa
Vitoria vs El Carano
Lhasa, Tibet vs Juiz De Fora
Cape Kamennyj vs Bucharest
Jersey vs Dajabon
- The distance between Paramaribo, Suriname and Mokau, Mohakatino Stn, New Zealand is approximately 13,832 km or 8,596 mi.
- To reach Paramaribo in this distance one would set out from Mokau, Mohakatino Stn bearing 113° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Paramaribo bearing 46.2° or NE .
- Paramaribo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Mokau, Mohakatino Stn has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Paramaribo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Mokau, Mohakatino Stn is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 13.3 °C (24°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.7 °C (10.3°F) less in Paramaribo. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 677.3 mm (26.7 in) more which is equivalent to 677.3 l/m² (16.62 US gal/ft²) or 6,773,000 l/ha (724,079 US gal/ac) more. About 1 4/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.8° higher in Paramaribo than in Mokau, Mohakatino Stn.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Paramaribo relative to Mokau, Mohakatino Stn. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mokau, Mohakatino Stn vs Paramaribo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -38 (-2)
|| -39 (-2)
|| -22 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Paramaribo vs Hillsboro, Il, Usa
Paramaribo vs Fanø, Nordby (Esbjerg), Denmark
Paramaribo vs Hyesan, South Korea
Paramaribo vs Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Mokau, Mohakatino Stn vs Pskov, Russia
Mokau, Mohakatino Stn vs Morehead City, Nc, Usa
Mokau, Mohakatino Stn vs Hitoyoshi, Japan
Mokau, Mohakatino Stn vs Horton, Ks, Usa
Uniontown, Pa vs Mytilini, Lesbos
Homer, Ak vs Djibouti
Lake Placid, Ny vs Rio De Janeiro
Makurazaki vs Larissa
Paramaribo vs Mokau, Mohakatino Stn Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Paramaribo
Climate Guides for Locations near Mokau, Mohakatino Stn
- Marokopa, New Zealand - 47.1 kms (29.3 miles) N
- Dumbreck, New Zealand - 44.6 kms (27.7 miles) NNE
- Piopio, Cumbrae, New Zealand - 40.6 kms (25.3 miles) NNE
- Glenochy, New Zealand - 31.1 kms (19.3 miles) NE
- Aria, Glenburn, New Zealand - 37.2 kms (23.1 miles) ENE
- Ongarue, New Zealand - 47.9 kms (29.7 miles) E
- Taumarunui, New Zealand - 57.8 kms (35.9 miles) ESE
- Tatu, New Zealand - 38.8 kms (24.1 miles) SE