Vs > Palmerston N (aero)
Paramaribo vs Palmerston N (aero) Climate & Distance Between
Paramaribo vs Huambo, Angola
Paramaribo vs Yellowstone Park, Wyoming, Usa
Paramaribo vs Binghamton/ Edwinlink Field, Ny, Usa
Paramaribo vs Vitim, Russia
Palmerston N (aero) vs Kochi, Japan
Palmerston N (aero) vs Tripoli, Peloponnese, Greece
Palmerston N (aero) vs Louisburg, Nc, Usa
Palmerston N (aero) vs Siwa Oasis, Egypt
Aden vs Lhasa, Tibet
Batesville, Ms vs Valparaiso
Zagreb vs Juzno-Sahalinsk
Merida vs Lisbon, Nd
- The distance between Paramaribo, Suriname and Palmerston N (aero), New Zealand is approximately 13,684 km or 8,503 mi.
- To reach Paramaribo in this distance one would set out from Palmerston N (aero) bearing 113.1° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Paramaribo bearing 44.8° or NE .
- Paramaribo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Palmerston N (aero) has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Paramaribo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Palmerston N (aero) is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 14.5 °C (26.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.6 °C (11.9°F) less in Paramaribo. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1313.9 mm (51.7 in) more which is equivalent to 1313.9 l/m² (32.25 US gal/ft²) or 13,139,000 l/ha (1,404,646 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.4° higher in Paramaribo than in Palmerston N (aero).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Paramaribo relative to Palmerston N (aero). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Palmerston N (aero) vs Paramaribo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Paramaribo vs Willemstad, Curaçao
Paramaribo vs Zaporizhia, Ukraine
Paramaribo vs Chengdu, China
Paramaribo vs Campina Grande, Brazil
Palmerston N (aero) vs Santa Rosa C., Honduras
Palmerston N (aero) vs Bom J. Do Piaui, Brazil
Palmerston N (aero) vs Matecana, Colombia
Palmerston N (aero) vs Bulawayo Goetz, Zimbabwe
Mamou vs Taunggyi
Williston, North Dakota vs Lerwick, Shetland Islands
Gisborne vs Noumea
Atlanta, Georgia vs Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Paramaribo vs Palmerston N (aero) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Paramaribo
Climate Guides for Locations near Palmerston N (aero)