Vs > Sarny
Paramaribo vs Sarny Climate & Distance Between
Paramaribo vs Mishima, Japan
Paramaribo vs Grafton, Nd, Usa
Paramaribo vs Athens, Greece
Paramaribo vs Wilmington, De, Usa
Sarny vs Galuut, Mongolia
Sarny vs Talladega, Al, Usa
Sarny vs Brocken, Germany
Sarny vs Korf, Russia
Port Townsend, Wa vs Koror
Lazaropole vs Halls Creek, Western Australia
Hendersonville, Nc vs Glasgow, Scotland
Condega vs Tortosa
- The distance between Paramaribo, Suriname and Sarny, Ukraine is approximately 8,929 km or 5,549 mi.
- To reach Paramaribo in this distance one would set out from Sarny bearing 267.3° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Paramaribo bearing 218.9° or SW .
- Paramaribo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Sarny has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Paramaribo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Sarny is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 20.2 °C (36.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20.6 °C (37.1°F) less in Paramaribo. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1589 mm (62.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1589 l/m² (39 US gal/ft²) or 15,890,000 l/ha (1,698,746 US gal/ac) more. About 3 5/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 35.7° higher in Paramaribo than in Sarny.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Paramaribo relative to Sarny. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Sarny vs Paramaribo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Paramaribo vs Marion, In, Usa
Paramaribo vs Xi’An, China
Paramaribo vs Faulkton, Sd, Usa
Paramaribo vs Kokpekty, Kazakhstan
Sarny vs Santiago, Dominican Republic
Sarny vs Eelde, Netherlands
Sarny vs Culman/ Neriugri, Russia
Sarny vs Riverhead Forest, New Zealand
Nkoundja vs Lampasas, Tx
Babolsar vs Naryn (Mtn Stn)
Bambui vs Grand Rapids, Michigan
Maturin vs Bagotville, Qc
Paramaribo vs Sarny Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Paramaribo
Climate Guides for Locations near Sarny