Vs > Stratford Dem Farm
Paramaribo vs Stratford Dem Farm Climate & Distance Between
Paramaribo vs Curico-General Freire, Chile
Paramaribo vs Zanjan, Iran
Paramaribo vs Tchiban, Gabon
Paramaribo vs Izobamba, Ecuador
Stratford Dem Farm vs Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates
Stratford Dem Farm vs Greenwood, Ns, Canada
Stratford Dem Farm vs South Bend/ St.Joseph County, In, Usa
Stratford Dem Farm vs Columbus, Ohio, Usa
Tebessa vs Kayseri
Alexandria/ Nouzha vs Kyoto
Cold Lake, Ab vs Goiania
Low Head vs Bonavista, Nf
- The distance between Paramaribo, Suriname and Stratford Dem Farm, New Zealand is approximately 13,831 km or 8,595 mi.
- To reach Paramaribo in this distance one would set out from Stratford Dem Farm bearing 113.6° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Paramaribo bearing 45.4° or NE .
- Paramaribo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Stratford Dem Farm has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Paramaribo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Stratford Dem Farm is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 15.7 °C (28.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.9 °C (10.6°F) less in Paramaribo. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 169.9 mm (6.7 in) more which is equivalent to 169.9 l/m² (4.17 US gal/ft²) or 1,699,000 l/ha (181,634 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24.4° higher in Paramaribo than in Stratford Dem Farm.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Paramaribo relative to Stratford Dem Farm. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Stratford Dem Farm vs Paramaribo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -27 (-1)
|| -86 (-3)
|| -94 (-4)
|| -63 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Paramaribo vs Bamako, Mali
Paramaribo vs Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
Paramaribo vs Cape Town, South Africa
Paramaribo vs Campbell River, Bc, Canada
Stratford Dem Farm vs Brasilia, Brazil
Stratford Dem Farm vs Goteborg, Sweden
Stratford Dem Farm vs Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand
Stratford Dem Farm vs Potenza, Basilicata, Italy
Yichang vs Cajamarca
Trujillo vs Campina Grande
Swift Current (a), Sk vs Van
Tecumseh, Ne vs Yakushima
Paramaribo vs Stratford Dem Farm Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Paramaribo
Climate Guides for Locations near Stratford Dem Farm
- New Plymouth, New Zealand - 36.3 kms (22.5 miles) NNW
- Waitara, New Zealand - 35.9 kms (22.3 miles) NNW
- Inglewood, New Zealand - 20.4 kms (12.7 miles) NNW
- Pukeiti, New Zealand - 31.5 kms (19.6 miles) WNW
- Tariki Hydro, New Zealand - 11.5 kms (7.1 miles) NNW
- Cape Egmont, New Zealand - 47.7 kms (29.6 miles) W
- Dawson Falls, New Zealand - 15.8 kms (9.8 miles) W
- Eltham, New Zealand - 11.5 kms (7.1 miles) SSW
- Riverlea, New Zealand - 22.9 kms (14.3 miles) WSW
- Patiki, New Zealand - 33.1 kms (20.6 miles) WSW
- Manaia Dem Farm, New Zealand - 25.7 kms (16 miles) SSW
- Inaha, New Zealand - 30.1 kms (18.7 miles) SSW