Vs > Taupo Nzed
Paramaribo vs Taupo Nzed Climate & Distance Between
Paramaribo vs Oakley, Id, Usa
Paramaribo vs De Bilt, Netherlands
Paramaribo vs Lampang, Thailand
Paramaribo vs Aden, Yemen
Taupo Nzed vs Santa Rosa C., Honduras
Taupo Nzed vs Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand
Taupo Nzed vs Pretoria, South Africa
Taupo Nzed vs Antonio Narino, Colombia
Batouri vs Mayumba
Minamitorishima vs Naryn (Mtn Stn)
Agalega vs Kochi
Monmouth, Il vs Legaspi
- The distance between Paramaribo, Suriname and Taupo Nzed, New Zealand is approximately 13,716 km or 8,523 mi.
- To reach Paramaribo in this distance one would set out from Taupo Nzed bearing 111.8° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Paramaribo bearing 46.8° or NE .
- Paramaribo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Taupo Nzed has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Paramaribo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Taupo Nzed is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 15.3 °C (27.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.7 °C (13.9°F) less in Paramaribo. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1061.9 mm (41.8 in) more which is equivalent to 1061.9 l/m² (26.06 US gal/ft²) or 10,619,000 l/ha (1,135,242 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.8° higher in Paramaribo than in Taupo Nzed.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Paramaribo relative to Taupo Nzed. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Taupo Nzed vs Paramaribo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -10 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Paramaribo vs Andizan, Uzbekistan
Paramaribo vs Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands
Paramaribo vs Willemstad, Curaçao
Paramaribo vs Yurimaguas, Peru
Taupo Nzed vs Dubuque, Ia, Usa
Taupo Nzed vs Moyobamba, Peru
Taupo Nzed vs Columbia, South Carolina, Usa
Taupo Nzed vs Lerwick, Shetland Islands, Uk
Chugwater, Wy vs Kawaguchiko
Ovruc vs Bulawayo Goetz
Jeddah vs Umnugovi
Sheridan, Wy vs Antalaha/ Antsirabat
Paramaribo vs Taupo Nzed Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Paramaribo
Climate Guides for Locations near Taupo Nzed