Vs > Te Kauwhata Maf
Paramaribo vs Te Kauwhata Maf Climate & Distance Between
Paramaribo vs Grand Coteau, La, Usa
Paramaribo vs Hiroo, Japan
Paramaribo vs Port Townsend, Wa, Usa
Paramaribo vs Rome/ Fiumicino, Italy
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Santis, Switzerland
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Bor, Russia
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais, Brazil
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Okinoerabu, Japan
Louisville, Kentucky vs Casablanca
Vegreville, Ab vs Surgut
Fort Scott, Ks vs Libby, Mt
Rasht vs Churchill, Manitoba
- The distance between Paramaribo, Suriname and Te Kauwhata Maf, New Zealand is approximately 13,847 km or 8,605 mi.
- To reach Paramaribo in this distance one would set out from Te Kauwhata Maf bearing 111.7° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Paramaribo bearing 47.9° or NE .
- Paramaribo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Te Kauwhata Maf has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Paramaribo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Te Kauwhata Maf is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 13.1 °C (23.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.7 °C (12.1°F) less in Paramaribo. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1064.6 mm (41.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1064.6 l/m² (26.13 US gal/ft²) or 10,646,000 l/ha (1,138,128 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.5° higher in Paramaribo than in Te Kauwhata Maf.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Paramaribo relative to Te Kauwhata Maf. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Te Kauwhata Maf vs Paramaribo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -1 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Paramaribo vs Ipameri, Brazil
Paramaribo vs Chisasibi/ Fort George, Quebec, Canada
Paramaribo vs Malin Head, Ireland
Paramaribo vs Belterra, Brazil
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc, Canada
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Hail, Saudi Arabia
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Johnstown, Pa, Usa
Santa Rosa C. vs Naxcivan
La Rioja vs Toledo, Ia
Hays, Ks vs Sakata
Erdenemandal vs Luang Prabang
Paramaribo vs Te Kauwhata Maf Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Paramaribo
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Kauwhata Maf