Vs > Ulan-Ude/ Muhino
Paramaribo vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino Climate & Distance Between
Paramaribo vs Levin Maf, New Zealand
Paramaribo vs Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Usa
Paramaribo vs Marina Di Ginosa, Italy
Paramaribo vs Bogota, Colombia
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Cabrera, Dominican Republic
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Sarnia, On, Canada
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Salem, In, Usa
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Midelt, Morocco
Cimone Mountain vs Moose Jaw, Sk
Sta. Vit. Palmar vs Halifax, Nova Scotia
Yonagunijima vs Kaikoura
Sennar vs Feodosija
- The distance between Paramaribo, Suriname and Ulan-Ude/ Muhino, Russia is approximately 13,395 km or 8,324 mi.
- To reach Paramaribo in this distance one would set out from Ulan-Ude/ Muhino bearing 340° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Paramaribo bearing 192.3° or SSW .
- Paramaribo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Ulan-Ude/ Muhino has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Paramaribo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Ulan-Ude/ Muhino is in or near the boreal dry scrub biome.
- The average temperature is 28.4 °C (51.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 39.9 °C (71.8°F) less in Paramaribo. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1953.4 mm (76.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1953.4 l/m² (47.94 US gal/ft²) or 19,534,000 l/ha (2,088,314 US gal/ac) more. About 8 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 36.2° higher in Paramaribo than in Ulan-Ude/ Muhino.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Paramaribo relative to Ulan-Ude/ Muhino. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Paramaribo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Paramaribo vs Dawei, Myanmar
Paramaribo vs Mishima, Japan
Paramaribo vs Saki, Azerbaijan
Paramaribo vs Catalao, Brazil
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Magadan, Russia
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Kufra, Libya
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Gisborne, Manutuke, New Zealand
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Bordeaux, France
Karuizawa vs Columbia, South Carolina
Lake Hawea vs Kolkata/ Calcutta
Aden vs Harare
Mahinerangi Dam vs Grants Pass, Or
Paramaribo vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Paramaribo
Climate Guides for Locations near Ulan-Ude/ Muhino