Vs > Wanganui, Cooks Gdns
Paramaribo vs Wanganui, Cooks Gdns Climate & Distance Between
Paramaribo vs Prescott, Ar, Usa
Paramaribo vs Miches, Dominican Republic
Paramaribo vs College Park, Md, Usa
Paramaribo vs Oita, Japan
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Warrenton, Mo, Usa
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Nanchang, China
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Soci, Russia
Princeton, Bc vs Bedford, Ma
Katha vs King Salmon, Ak
Hassi Messaoud vs Matad
Le Mars, Ia vs Fort Smith, Nt
- The distance between Paramaribo, Suriname and Wanganui, Cooks Gdns, New Zealand is approximately 13,746 km or 8,542 mi.
- To reach Paramaribo in this distance one would set out from Wanganui, Cooks Gdns bearing 113.4° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Paramaribo bearing 45.1° or NE .
- Paramaribo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Wanganui, Cooks Gdns has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Paramaribo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Wanganui, Cooks Gdns is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 13.6 °C (24.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.2 °C (11.2°F) less in Paramaribo. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1349.9 mm (53.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1349.9 l/m² (33.13 US gal/ft²) or 13,499,000 l/ha (1,443,133 US gal/ac) more. About 2 4/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25° higher in Paramaribo than in Wanganui, Cooks Gdns.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Paramaribo relative to Wanganui, Cooks Gdns. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Paramaribo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Paramaribo vs Craiova, Romania
Paramaribo vs Ujedinenija Island, Russia
Paramaribo vs Iwamizawa, Japan
Paramaribo vs Atlanta, Georgia, Usa
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Lubbock, Texas, Usa
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Mamou, Guinea
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Laboulaye, Argentina
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Mokau, Mohakatino Stn, New Zealand
Kenieba vs Taiaroa Head
Kuching vs Rome, Ga
Houma, La vs Rumbek
Nakhon Phanom vs Uniontown, Pa
Paramaribo vs Wanganui, Cooks Gdns Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Paramaribo
Climate Guides for Locations near Wanganui, Cooks Gdns
- Parapara, Okeore, New Zealand - 50 kms (31.1 miles) NNE
- Hunterville, Koeke Est, New Zealand - 49.4 kms (30.7 miles) ENE
- Mangaonoho, New Zealand - 51.5 kms (32 miles) E
- Oxton, New Zealand - 23.4 kms (14.6 miles) ENE
- Okoia, Mangaone, New Zealand - 9.9 kms (6.2 miles) E
- Ngahere Iti, New Zealand - 43 kms (26.7 miles) E
- Tiroroa Rewa, New Zealand - 48.6 kms (30.2 miles) E
- Marton (Filter Station), New Zealand - 31.2 kms (19.4 miles) ESE
- Motu Kowhai, New Zealand - 39.9 kms (24.8 miles) ESE
- Turakina, New Zealand - 19.6 kms (12.2 miles) SE
- Marton (Ross Street), New Zealand - 31.7 kms (19.7 miles) ESE
- Lake Alice, New Zealand - 31.8 kms (19.8 miles) SE
- Ohakea, New Zealand - 41.5 kms (25.8 miles) SE
- Bulls, Flockhouse, New Zealand - 38.1 kms (23.7 miles) SSE
- Feilding Sandon Rd, New Zealand - 54.1 kms (33.6 miles) SE
- Waitatapia, New Zealand - 39.6 kms (24.6 miles) SSE
- Feilding Sewage Pt, New Zealand - 56.4 kms (35.1 miles) SE
- Glen Oroua, New Zealand - 53.5 kms (33.3 miles) SSE
- Himatangi, New Zealand - 57.8 kms (35.9 miles) SSE