Vs > Wellington Aero
Paramaribo vs Wellington Aero Climate & Distance Between
Paramaribo vs Santa Elena, Venezuela
Paramaribo vs Madang, Papua New Guinea
Paramaribo vs Martinsburg, Wv, Usa
Paramaribo vs Christchurch, Bromley, New Zealand
Wellington Aero vs Salem, Or, Usa
Wellington Aero vs Manila, Luzon, Philippines
Wellington Aero vs Tres Lagoas, Brazil
Wellington Aero vs Hatanga, Russia
Isfjord Radio, Svalbard vs Babolsar
Wooster, Oh vs Lampang
Kostroma vs Santa Maria Di Leuc
Dijon vs Krasnoyarsk
- The distance between Paramaribo, Suriname and Wellington Aero, New Zealand is approximately 13,703 km or 8,515 mi.
- To reach Paramaribo in this distance one would set out from Wellington Aero bearing 114.4° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Paramaribo bearing 43.4° or NE .
- Paramaribo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Wellington Aero has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Paramaribo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Wellington Aero is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 13.9 °C (25.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.6 °C (10.1°F) less in Paramaribo. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1191.9 mm (46.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1191.9 l/m² (29.25 US gal/ft²) or 11,919,000 l/ha (1,274,220 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.4° higher in Paramaribo than in Wellington Aero.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Paramaribo relative to Wellington Aero. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Wellington Aero vs Paramaribo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Paramaribo vs Plymouth, Ma, Usa
Paramaribo vs Rome/ Fiumicino, Italy
Paramaribo vs Scottsburg, In, Usa
Paramaribo vs Dover, De, Usa
Wellington Aero vs Nikko, Japan
Wellington Aero vs Uttaradit East, Thailand
Wellington Aero vs Meekatharra, Australia
Wellington Aero vs Vardo, Finnmark, Norway
Entebbe vs Davenport, Wa
Shkoder vs Salcedo
La Concordia vs St. Mary’S, Isles Of Scilly
Columbus, Ohio vs Kalispell, Montana
Paramaribo vs Wellington Aero Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Paramaribo
Climate Guides for Locations near Wellington Aero
- Trentham, New Zealand - 24.6 kms (15.3 miles) NE
- Linden, New Zealand - 14.9 kms (9.3 miles) N
- Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) NE
- Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) NE
- Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) NE
- Eastbourne, Days Bay, New Zealand - 10 kms (6.2 miles) ENE
- Wainuiomata, New Zealand - 14.4 kms (9 miles) ENE
- Beacon Hill, New Zealand - 4.2 kms (2.6 miles) SE
- Baring Head, New Zealand - 14.1 kms (8.8 miles) SSE